Thursday, February 14, 2008





Happy Valentine's day everyone! I saw these pictures of this adorable puppy a few months ago. Isn't he special?

I love going to the stores on Valentines day and watching all the frantic husbands trying to find that last minute gift because they forgot what day this was. What is really fun is to go to the grocery stores around 6:00 p.m. to where they are trying to get their gifts before they go home from work. smile...

Paula and I are trying to start some new projects. As soon as we get them going we will be posting them on here. We both are kind of in a winter blues slump right now. As always every year I tell myself to use this time to get ahead but....I never listen to myself....smile...

2 comments:

Cookie said...

awww... isn't this lil fella just the cutest!
I love your blog, girls... it really showcases your hearts :)

T.F.C. Folk Art said...

Love your new blog girls!! I am going to go add your link to mine right now.

Tammy ~~was my Hubby one of those men you saw?? LOL!!