Thursday, February 28, 2008

Welcome Back!

Thanks to Jean of Bluejean Primitives for the "You Made My Day Award" mentioned on her blog. We are new at this blogging stuff so I am not sure what to do. Also, Lorraine of PieCake Primitives has tagged us on her blog. You both are so sweet to mention us. Be patient with us girls. I (Tammie) will figure out all this hopefully soon.

Here is a sneak peak of our offerings for the TDIPT Mercantile that will be for sale March 1st. It will be exciting to celebrate their one year Birthday! What a great group of awesome talented friends! We are so proud to be a part of To Dwell in Primitive Thymes!

Paula's Awesome rabbits!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great offerings as always Paula and Tammie!

Kindra said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I agree small world! Love your site and I always check up. You'll have to come back to mine sometime when I start adding my primitives (just have familiy on there right now). I've been busy getting ready for a craft fair coming up this weekend. Yikes, sooner than later! So nice to meet you in blog world.

Lorraine said...

LOL! Don't worry, you'll figure it out!! I love your new goodies(as usual)
Hugs to ya!!

Primitive Peddlers said...

I love your bunnies! They are primitively sweet! Love your Miss Liberty doll too. What a fun blog!

Cathy :)