Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to our newest adventure! Paula and I have been enjoying reading everyone else's blogs so much and we decided we better jump in and not get left behind. We hope we can keep it as interesting as the ones we have been reading. You girls out there are so creative! We will be listing our newest designs and upcoming patterns. We also want to throw in a few favorite recipes and other fun things.

Paula lives in Jefferson City, Tennessee and I live in Arlington, Texas. We are always on the phone sharing ideas and showing each other our newest dolls as if we lived right next door to each other. Thank goodness for unlimited long distance! Well I am off to come up with something new for the TDIPT Mercantile!

8 comments:

Hallowed Hill Primitives said...

Hi Paula and Tammie! Welcome to the world of blogging!

From the other prim sisters -- Sarah & Barb

Bluejean Primitives said...

Hiya Tammie and Paula! I want your unlimited long distance plan! ha!

Welcome to blog land.... it's addicting!

Jean :)

ps... LOVE the look of your blog!

Daisy's said...

hulo. nice to see new bloggers. looking forward to more posts.
smiles
Darly

Dogpatch said...

Hi Paula and Tammie! Oh I'm so excited you two are bloggin! I just know yours will be one of my favorite places to visit!

Nancy Lee Malay said...

I think it's so wonderful you two can even blog together. What a special relationship you have. I'll add you to my links!!! Beautiful photos and layout - I'll be back!

Nancy

Lorraine said...

Hi girls:o)! Welcome to the blog world!!haha! Make sure you sign up for my give away!

Suzanne said...

Hi Tammie and Paula! Welcome to blogopia! Looking forward to your posts!

Kindra said...

Hi there! I just starting blogging this past week. So I've been checking other blogs out...I seen you gals grew up in Belleville, KS, I grew up 30-45 minutes north of you in Deshler, NE! Small world! Well I love prims so I will be looking forward to more posts from you!
Kindra