Friday, March 28, 2008

Look What I Ran Across!

I am so excited because I have been keeping my eye out for black furniture for my new room. Everything I had looked at just didn't match what I was looking for in my room. After taking the kids to school this morning I drove by a junky garage sale but this caught my eye. It isn't a very good picture but you get the idea. I just had to have it! It is heavy iron, full size and real sturdy. The headboard stands very tall. The coolest part was that my daughter was able to get it for ...drumroll...$20.00! We can't even go to McDonalds for $20.00! I am sooo glad I waited till I found just what I wanted! When I get it all set up I will update a picture. What do you all think?
Tammie

2 comments:

Kindra said...

I can't believe you got that for $20! What a steal! Can't wait to see it in the room!

Dogpatch Primitives said...

Tammie, maybe the deal of the century? I'm so glad you found it, it seems just what you were looking for, you were meant to have it I think.

Hey hey Paula...please come visit my blog, I have something for you please.