Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Ebay listing



I listed "Little Harry" on Ebay last night. Paula has some new pieces in the works and I will be putting on some pictures as soon as she finishes them.

For some reason, it just doesn't feel like Easter to me this year.The world of primitive folk art creating can tend to be awkward at times. We always have to be way ahead of our holidays. Then when they finally get here sometimes all the excitement is worn out. We make Valentines in December and Easter in February and next will be Americana and finally my favorite in July,Christmas! I love that part. If it was up to me I would celebrate Christmas all year long. I once knew a lady that had a Christmas room all year around. It was so beautiful. She even had white carpet and beautiful red curtains. The carpet resembled snow. Needless to say her children were grown. Wouldn't it be awesome for her grandkids to visit?

I am off to try to get some sewing done today. Thanks for visiting us today!

Tammie (Make Me a Memory)

1 comment:

Kindra said...

Hi Tammy! Chester is about 15 miles from where I grew up, in Deshler! What is your maiden name? My mom and grandma were born and raised in Deshler so my family has been in the area for a long time. So maybe your family name would be familiar to me or someone in my family. I was plesantly surprised when I was scanning blogs and came across yours and seen Belleville, KS! It was just a nice surprise. Thanks for adding my link. I enjoy yours so much!