Friday, May 23, 2008

Cades Cove Great Smoky Mountains

Over Mother's Day weekend, Paula and her family visited Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains. She got some beautiful pictures. What a beautiful place to visit to take you back in time of the days when life was so simple. I like the pictures of the church. It has two doors because in those days the men and women entered the church in separate doors. Here is a link that can tell you much more about this very famous place to visit. Cades Cove









1 comment:

Pond Creek Primitives said...

Ohhhhh , I haven't been there in sooo long, and I want to go back - maybe in the fall when the air is crisp and the trees are ablaze with color ... and I want to stay in one of those little log cabins and go stand in the middle of that wonderful little church and sing "Shall we gather at the River" -- makes me long to get off the hustle bustle bus we're on and stay for a few days in the plain, simple, and quiet life. Just a beautiful place.