Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What an Honor! We have been awarded the Brillante Weblog Award and it comes to us from Cathy of Primitive Peddlers. Thank You Cathy!


Here are just some of our favorite blogs to visit. Most of these have already been given this award. There are so many great blogs out there. Paula and I love the blogs that share recipes and free pattern ideas. Thanks to everyone who visit our blog!


Fruit Of Her Hands

At Home With the Farmer's Wife

Tomato Creek Prims

Pond Creek Primitives


Dogpatch Primitives

Gettysburg Homestead


She Seeketh Wool and Flax

2 comments:

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Congrats on the award!

WOW!!! Thank you so much for mentioning me. I am so glad I found your blog. I love looking at awesome prim needfuls that others make and am just in awe of everything I've seen so far.

Mary

Cheryl said...

Hi, Thank you for placing my blog on your favorites. This means so much to me. I love Blogging and reading other blogs, this is so much fun. Blessings~Cheryl