Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Newest Fall Primitive Pumpkins and Black Cat Listed on Ebay!

Here is my newest creation to start off the Fall season coming up! This set is listed on Ebay. I used one of Paula's cat patterns and revised it but the pumpkins are my own design. I tried to make the stems look more real. I used to make green stems and then after looking at pictures I realized that the stems really are not green. The pumpkins look brighter than they are in the pictures. Also if anyone is interested in just the pumpkins alone, I would consider taking a couple of orders. Here is the link if you would like to check him out: Black Cat on Ebay

Be sure to scroll down for Paula's new Santa listed on Ebay this week!




2 comments:

Holly Tree Primitives said...

WOW! Such wonderful Fall offerings. I love Fall as well, it is by far my favorite time of year, and it is coming SOON!

I am nominating you for the Primitive Excellence award! Please visit my blog to grab the award. Then...

1.) Copy and put the Award Logo on your Blog.
2.) Add a link to the Person who awarded you.
3.)Nominate 7 blogs who haven't received the award yet.
4.) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5.) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

日月神教-任我行 said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社