Sunday, August 24, 2008

Paula has an awesome New Primitive Folk Art Halloween Fall Pattern!

Here is a sneak peak of the pattern Paula will be putting on Ebay tonight. I love these! They would be perfect for you all to make some up for a Fall show or just to hang in your home for Halloween decorations. You can email her to purchase these at primcol1@yahoo.com or search TDIPT on Ebay tonight for details!

Paula also will be putting on her newest Santa tonight. I don't have pictures yet but I can tell you it is one of her best yet!


2 comments:

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Too cute!!!

P.S. Love the pumpkins in the last post.

Mary

LINDA said...

Thanks for coming over to my recipe blog.
I cannot believe how beautiful your work is. It is fabulous. I love everything you have shown. This Halloween display is just my cup of tea. Halloween is my favorite holiday. Fall is my favorite season.....As arnold Schwartzennegger would say---I'LL BE BACK!!