Saturday, August 30, 2008

Paula is Selling Some Awesome Colonial Beeswax Ornaments!

Paula is giving our Blog Friends first chance to buy her Colonial Beeswax Ornaments! She has two sets of these for sell. If they don't both sell here in the next few days, she will list them on Ebay. The last time she listed them they were a huge hit! Here is her description:

Colonial Ornaments
Up for sale is my collection of my Colonial Beeswax Ornies. You will get 8 pieces. All but 2 are my original designs. They are made with black beeswax with a dusting of spices. $24.00 plus $6.50 shipping

Both sets are sold!!! Thanks!
They would be a great addition to you Colonial collection! (Display not included)

Email her at primcol1@yahoo.com if you would like to grab these while she still has them!





2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very cool! I've never seen black beeswax, and I bet they smell amazing!
I found you via Red Cinnamon Prims. I'll definitely be back!

Linda said...

Paula, I have a blog award for you to pick up when you have a sec!!
~Linda
http://simpletresures.blogspot.com/