Saturday, September 27, 2008

Memories of our Dad this Fall Season

Paula and I have some new items that will be listed on Ebay Sunday evening. Paula is also almost ready to list more patterns. Be sure to check out her picture trail for a complete list of all her patterns that are new and some favorite sellers in the past! We are excited about the Fall season kicking in! I have been so busy making pumpkins. I think I can make them with my eyes shut now. Sorry about not posting for a while. We will try harder to keep up.

Thanks so much to our dear friend from TDIPT Jan who made our new Halloween Banner. She did an awesome job! She has great templates and banners and what we love too is that she is super fast in getting them back to you when you need one in a hurry. Be sure to check out her site.

Here is the link: BIG BROWN DOG GRAPHICS

Here is a simple snack that reminds me of our Dad who always had a bowl of candy corn and peanuts sitting by his chair in the Fall. The sweet and salty taste is so yummy.








Halloween Candy Dish




Tastes like a PayDay candy bar
1 jar of dry roasted peanuts
1 bag of plain M&Ms
1 bag of candy corn
Mix together in a clear candy dish and enjoy!







6 comments:

Lana said...

Hi Tammie and Paula! Just checking in to see how you both are doing. That snack sounds delicious ~ I'll mix some up this week.
Happy Autumn!

Farmchick said...

Love your new header...looks great! Have a wonderful day!

Tania

T.F.C. Folk Art said...

Hi Tammy & Paula!! Just checking in to see what's new with the both of you. I will have to mix some of this up, but I have to say all of the ingredients are my kids favorites, so I don't think it will last more than a day in my house. Take care~~Jackie

SweetAnnee said...

Oh I love your banner..and PayDay is one of MY FAVE candy bars..I'll see who I can talk into making that mix..YUMMM
Deena

Dogpatch Primitives said...

mmm, the candy mix sounds yummy girls :)

Patty

Village Folk Art said...

Your works are beautiful & I have bought your patterns in the past...so now I am again inspired...gots to get to work with my needle 'n thread!
When you have a moment to visit, I'm passing along a blogger award to you. Happy Autumn!

Barb
Village Folk Art