Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hidden In The Attic's New Ebay Listings! My New Sweet Corn!



I am so thrilled to show you Paula's new Turkey and Mama and baby goats! I am amazed at how awesome they are! They are listed on ebay this evening. Don't you just love them? Paula and I are both very excited about Fall coming up. We are working on lots of new ideas.
Paula's Ebay Link







Here is my new Folk Art Sweet Corn. I am excited about creating some new Fall groupings with squash, pumpkins and corn. It is beginning to be our busy season but we love Fall so we are buzzing with new ideas! Thanks for visiting us today!

5 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Paula does wonderful work..they look so life like..love them..;)

Cathy said...

They're all fabulous! I especially love the turkey!

Cathy ♥

Deb T. said...

Love both of you two's creations . Do you sell patterns ?
Hugs

In His service, Anne said...

AWESOME!!! Love all of it!!! Corn looks good enough to eat!!

lovetheprimlook said...

That corn is awesome !!!

Angie