Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Make Me a Memory Primitives and Folk Art Has Been Busy With Orders!



Hi friends! I have been swamped with orders but I am almost caught up now! I just had to take a picture of all these fruits before I send them off to their new home! Joanne they are on their way! Thanks for being so patient! They are so colorful all together! Makes me want to order a set for myself...smile...I never save any for me. Isn't that crazy? I will be listing some new patterns next week to add to my collection. I also want to make some new fruits and vegetables soon. I have some ideas in my head but just need time to create.

Paula has been busy with her grandchildren but she has some new patterns in the works. Hopefully some new creations too! Can't wait to see what she comes up with next! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all are enjoying the Spring! Tammie

2 comments:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Hi Tammie, your creations are so real looking and I agree they look wonderful all together.

I'm like you...no Penny Rugs for myself! All go out for orders.

Karen

John Gilson said...

I love your blog. Beautiful artwork! You don't see designs like yours everyday.