Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beautiful New Santas Listed on Ebay! Hidden in the Attic is back!







Paula has listed some beautiful Santas on ebay! They are so amazing! Here is her ebay link: Hidden in the Attic Ebay Listings

An update on me (Tammie): After 28 days in the hospital I am finally home. Thank God that my kidneys are healing. I had to have dialysis daily and they gave me 7 pints of blood. I didn't realize how sick I was but thank God I won't have to have permanent dialysis. I am taking one day at a time and hopefully will be back to creating soon. Thank you for all your prayers and concern while I was away.

4 comments:

Starry Nites Farm said...

So good to hear you're on the mend!

Christine said...

I have often thought of you, Tammie and wondering how you were doing......so nice to see you here and you are on the mend!
christine

CA said...

So glad your okay!!!Thank heavens all of those prayers worked, you were thought of by many. Get well!!
Carol ann

jess said...

I'm late chiming in, butI'mso glad you're on the mend. xx